Adore Franchise Opportunity
Start your own estate agency with Adore
Make starting your own estate agency easier with an Adore franchise.
4 years ago, we launched Adore, a new approach to estate agency. Since then we’ve traded successfully and profitably by doing things differently.
If you’re planning to start your own estate agency, we can help you begin trading without the trial and error, so you start generating an income faster, dramatically increase the number of viewings and develop a sustainable business. Launch your estate agency franchise with Adore.
Adore franchises – the benefits:
· Expected return on investment is just 12 to 18 months
· Cash flow from day 1. Because of the way we work you don’t have to wait for your money
· Returns are protected for the long term through exclusivity within your defined area
· Guaranteed rental incomes
· All Adore properties are captured in high quality videttes on Adore TV, increasing viewings by 48%
· All properties are linked to the most important property websites (eg. Rightmove) – ensuring your reach is nationwide
· The Adore TV channel gives you even more ways to market your properties
· SLR cameras capture the highest quality images – so it’s easier to see homes at their best
· In-branch iPads mean in-store visitors can see everything that online browsers can – so buyers don’t have to be tech-savvy to choose Adore
· From property videttes and the Adore TV channel to a fully managed online presence, we’ve more ways to market your business. Every franchisee estate agent receives a marketing platform exclusive to their office location, helping you develop your local market share.
· Adore’s directors have been involved in the property industry since the 1980’s and have strong ties to estate agencies and solicitors.
· We fully reference tenants for you, which is how we’re able to guarantee rental incomes for property rentals.
· We’ll help you build your local presence. By having a good, local presence, you can offer the complete estate agency service, from viewings to instructing solicitors. You’re there for passers-by, able to offer a personal service you can’t get online.
· We’ll provide HR support, so managing the people you need to help grow your business is easier.
· You can still offer ‘no sale, no fee’ if your clients prefer