It is important to us that you understand what personal information we collect about you and how we use it. We have done our utmost to ensure we use short and understandable explanations. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact our Data Protection Officer
Who is this for?
- All customers (data subjects) whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”).
- Adore Properties will not collect information from any persons under the age of 18. Should we receive any personal data that is associated with any persons under the age of 18 please contact our data protection officer.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes
- What information do we collect on you and how do we use it?
Your information that we legally require:
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Your current address
- Your contact details
- Your income details, including payslips and bank account statements
- A recent utility bill
- Passport, or driver’s licence, or other form of photo identification
What legal reason do we require this information for?
- Your household expenditure
- Credit cards, personal loan, or other loan or mortgage statements
- You should be aware that the A may ask for additional details in order to enable us fully assess your application request. Any additional information will always be pertinent to your financial situation.
Information that we will never ask for are details on:
- Religious view
- Ethnic origin
- Genetic data
- Biometric data
- Health data
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes
To enable a selling/buying request for a property we will require you to provide us with certain personal information that is necessary to understand:
- Who is making the service request
- Your ability to buy or sell a property
- As well as any other information which we would reasonably expect in order to aid us in fulfilling this information.
For you to instruct us as an estate agent for the sale of your home.
- To setup an account with us to manage how we use your data.
- If you agree, and consent us to do so, we may pass your personal information to other companies that are of interest to you.
- The requirements to ensure we have correctly and adequately identified each customer for our services is set out under the GDPR and other applicable regulations
Adore Properties will not pass on your personal data to third parties outside of our service providers that we use to perform the necessary tasks to fulfil your enquiry or request (without first obtaining your consent).
Third Party Service Providers
How secure is your data?
We ensure that any service provider we use for any function has the necessary encryption methods and security policies in place to meet the standards of GDPR and other applicable data protection laws. The data that we store on you is housed in a secure environment.
Adore Properties will process personal data for as long as it is necessary for us to maintain the relationship established through your application to buy and sell and will store the personal data for at least the term of the agreement plus six years, and will update these details should you notify us of any material change during this period.
In an instance where you withdraw your consent to process your application prior to its completion, Adore Properties will retain your personal data for a period not greater than two years from the date of your withdrawal of your consent.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply, you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to legal effects based on automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Adore Properties refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined below.
- All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
If you are sending your personal details to us in relation to possible employment with us, we will use the information you have provided on this application to assess your suitability for employment with us, for administration and management purposes and for statistical analysis. If your application is unsuccessful, we will keep your information for a reasonable period in accordance with legal requirements and for administration purposes. We may also contact you if other job opportunities arise in the future which we think may be suitable for you.
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by contacting us. If you have previously not objected to Adore Properties using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to us at the address below. The personal information may be disclosed where disclosure is reasonably required for our business purposes (for example, as part of a reconstruction, amalgamation or the sale of the whole or a substantial part of our business undertaking). We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. We may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should write to the Data Protection Compliance Officer at the address below. Any information which is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible. If any of the information you have provided to us changes, please let us know the correct details by writing to us at the address below.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
This website is owned and operated by Abode Global Ltd, trading as Adore Properties and Franchisees Any correspondence should be sent to: Data Controller, Abode Global Ltd, Direct House, 87 Church Street, Westhoughton, Bolton, BL5 3RZ or email@example.com
Information Commissioner Officer (ICO)
Information Commissioner’s Office
0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
© Adore Properties